7 week introductory course at LUOS community allotment, East Hale allotments - Mill Mead Road, N17
9th, 16th and 23rd May and 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th June. 11.45am - 2.45pm.
Chelsea Physic Garden visit on 20th June
Are you interested in the powerful properties of plants? Want to learn how to grow your own medicinal herbs? Want to know what you can do to assist in your own healing and total wellbeing?
This exciting course offers you the opportunity to make herbal remedies, explore and understand herbal medicine theory and to understand its place in holistic healing. You will learn how to:
- Make herbal preparations for yourself, family and friends from kitchen/garden herbs
- Explore traditional concepts of herbs and healing
- Understand how herbal medicine can be used to enhance your mood
- Plant and grow your own medicinal herbs
• Understand the role the mind and your senses play in overall health
£84 waged, FREE for those on benefits and allowances. Applicants must be 18 or over.
Tutor - Marion Makonnen (Instrumental Health)
For more information or enrolment, call 020 8801 6868 or email email@example.com
Living Under One Sun, 177 Park Lane, London N17 OHJ www.livingunderonesun.co.uk
Come and join our therapeutic gardening club to cultivate our herb garden! Every Tuesday and Thursday 11am -1pm at The Stress Project. Hope to see you there!